Tuesday, May 25

Summer is almost here!



Well, I was thinking that my life these days has been pretty standard (dull), but then I uploaded some pictures off my camera, and well, I have done a little more than I thought.  With the summer heat coming, we will be spending a lot more time at the pool!  The only problem is getting them out  of the water!  They are all fishes!  My father says in this world there are pyros and hydros.  I am glad to inform all of you that my children inherited the hydro instinct from their daddy!







Anastasia has really been funny lately.  She is growing more and more into her own.  But there are still times when I wonder what the heck she is thinking?


And then the last time David came out to see us, I took him on a hot date.  He drove blindly down to Kemah by the boardwalk where we got on a mystery dinner cruise! It was fun and the food was amazing!!!  I love good food and time alone with my husband.  The next time he comes, it's his turn to surprise me!  


And then we took some time (again during David's last trip) to see his twin and their family.  The Stucki's really like to go fishing, so we thought we would give it a try.  The kids thought it was good for the first 10 mins, until they realized that they probably wouldn't catch anything, and then they decided the trees were more fun.  Cardin on the other hand, was content as long as we fed him Cheetos.  






























No comments:

Post a Comment