Friday, December 25

Good Morning!!!

It is true that the early bird gets the worm! This morning Ereland got out of bed (without anyone knowing) and proceeded to open everyone's stockings for them! When she "remembered" Anastasia and yelled for her to, "Wake up Ana-ste-sia, Santa brought chap-ick (Chapstick)! I got out of bed thinking she was in the doorway looking at the tube of lip smackers. But no, she was deep amidst the toothbrushes, toothpaste and yes, chapstick! I had to put her back in the room with Anastasia who was awake and ready to go for the gifts, so that I could repack everything in an effort to provide Anastasia with the appropriate image of Christmas morning! Meanwhile David was relenting getting out of bed, and eventually grabbed Cardin and joined us.

The day was a success! Anastasia particularly liked the Littlest Pet Shops, and Ereland was very happy with her Fancy Nancy doll! Cardin was just happy to rip the wrapping paper and extras that were flying around the room! I was able to say a brief hello to my sister Breanna, who is in Utah serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was good to hear how well she is, and to see how she has nurtured her testimony of our Saviour Jesus Christ!

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year. Thank you to family and friends who made our first "alone" christmas memorable!

After we let the kids out (when the stockings were "repacked"

No comments:

Post a Comment