Wednesday, January 27

Well hello iPad!

I don't think it is a secret that since I have been married, David has turned me into a soft "techie". My recent fascination has been the apple tablet. Today Apple revealed their product, the iPad. I was so excited to see it, that it may have felt a little like Christmas eve around here last night.


It was fun to watch the live blogs today, but I will say the iPad is a little disappointing for what I was hoping it would offer. And when David came home and told me about sixth sense technology, I was even more disillusioned. A video about sixth sense technology and its potential influence is here.

My only question is with people like this, why aren't they working with larger corporations to make this kind of thing a reality for the masses? One thing is for sure, I can't wait to see what the future brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment