Tuesday, January 19

Winter Inside Activities!

It's been cold and windy this winter and so I've had to do a lot of entertaining inside. Back in November I started a project that finally was finished last night! They are fabric dollhouses. Very cute dollhouses that I made from the cardboard from old diaper boxes, batting and some spare fabric. I started in November because I decided to make a barn for my sister this Christmas. Last night I finished the beach house for Anastasia's Ariel doll and a garden cottage for Ereland's princess Belle. I really liked how they turned out. Now the girls can entertain themselves while I am at choir, or during the last of these winter months. The girls seem to really like them so far, and I am grateful to give them something made from the heart. I am not sure about their durability, so here they are prior to any "tender loving care".
(P.S. now you know why I haven't blogged lately!)











2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Very creative! The girls are going to have a blast with those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dang good thing you had an excuse for not blogging lately!!!
    Those turned out sooooooo adorable!! I love them! So... you guys going to stop on by on your way down south?

    ReplyDelete