Tuesday, April 6

Bubbles!

What sunny day doesn't deserve a bubble or two? 
I am so grateful for healthy kids and the sweet innocent smiles my children give me most every day!
I fear these days are slipping through my hands, they are numbered.
So take a break and enjoy with me......

















This is the face when things don't go just as they should....




These next few are because Anastasia is a more than helpful subject matter.....and she is growing up way to fast.  Can you believe she goes to kindergarten in the fall?






Her partner left.....






The many faces of Anastasia "Lovey" Adelle














And not to forget the younger two..... big sis and little bro.




Look mom!  he is walking!








Elated to play in the grass


The texture crawl.....trying to minimize exposure....








Always loved....








My little "la la".....


I remember doing this pose for my mom.....;)


Sly.... very, VERY, sly.








Bohemian Beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment